The Sennheiser EW 300 is the leader in IEM wireless products. I call it an introductory level pro unit. This unit comes with one receiver for a single user. The specs say you can run over 200 users on the same device but who would do that. I use this unit personally and have done so for many years now.
It can be set to run on a multiple of frequencies (1 at a time of course) which makes it great when you are using many different wireless devices in your band.
This unit can be run in single mono, dual mono or stereo. If you have the ability of going stereo then do it, it truly enriches the sound. Dual mono means with some work you can run two mono signals off this unit. So two users could run their own mono mix off of one transmitter. This can save a lot of money.
Connection wise you can use xlr cables or 1/4″ mono or trs cables.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer – this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Hear better, perform better. Sennheiser monitoring systems are trusted by professionals worldwide and now are better than ever. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser’s “Wireless Systems Manager” software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
Please Support This Site
We need your support! If you find IEM Reviews helpful to you then we ask you to consider clicking on the Amazon Link we placed here and look at products that match this subject. Any purchase you make through this link helps us defray the cost of running this website.
Thank you – Chris Parker
Enjoy and remember – “Save your hearing – go in-earing”